Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner


Okay, so maybe it's no chicken dinner...

The winner of the Indivisible book is Theresa! Congratulations!

To my other entrants... I have one more copy (the one I read) and would be MORE than happy to share it with you if you'd like to read it. Just let me know!

And because I can't resist, a cute Little A story... On Wednesdays my mom picks Little A up and takes her to ballet. After ballet they go to Starbucks or another local store and get a cookie (at least I THINK they do this every week...) and then they pick Big A up from school.

Today after ballet Little A was sitting in her carseat looking through a Divine Delights catalog and drooling over the pink Petits Fours and cookies. She looked at my mom and said, "Grandma, when I get married can you get me some of these?"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to borrow please....bring it to drinks on Friday :)-Tracie

Theresa said...

Woo-hoo - I won! So when are we going to meet up? I'll be back in Sonoma County the first and last weekends of June. - T