Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brithdays And Baptisms


Today we went to San Jose to watch my nephew be baptized and to celebrate his 8th birthday.

We arrived at the church RIGHT at 10 which is when the baptism started. We jumped out of the truck and went in and I realized I'd forgotten my camera. I thought about having B run out to get it but I looked around and there were no other cameras there. It was a Mormon baptism and I'm not sure if cameras were allowed so I don't have any pictures of the actual baptism. Later in the day my sister-in-law made a comment about wishing she'd taken pictures during the day. Bummer! You KNOW how camera happy I am, I'd have taken them for her!

After the baptism we were all invited back to my brother's house for lunch. We feasted on nachos and cake and the kids played while the grown ups chatted. It was a nice afternoon!

The birthday/baptism boy
COUSINS!

Checking out Syd's Guinea Pigs

COUSINS!

The Emcee

Piano Player

Drummer

Little A's turn!
The kids had a blast with their cousins and LOVED the drums, pianos and guitars in the 'music area'. A good time was had by all!
Congratulations, Drew, and Happy Birthday!


No comments: