Sunday, May 16, 2010

I-5 Funnies

This past weekend, my mom and Little A and I had a girls' weekend at a bridal shower in Southern California. More on that to come, but here are some funny Little Aisms that took place along the way...

When passing a man walking a dot on a leash, Little A said, "Mommy, do you see that dog?"

Me - "Yes, I see it."

Little A - "What kind of dog is it?"

Me - "I don't know what kind it is, honey."

Little A - "Well it's not a pimple dog! Pimples aren't nice dogs!"

(For those of you who can't translate 3 year old dog breeds, a 'pimple' is a pit bull.... Get it???)


________________________________________
When passing the thousands of cows along I-5 at Harris Ranch, Little A commented, "Hey! They must be having a cow meeting!"
_________________________________________
While singing songs in the car on the way home, and having just visited her Auntie Marilee and Uncle Larry, Little A entertained us with the following:
Roll, roll, roll your boat
Gently down the stream
Marilee, Marilee, Marilee, Larry
Life is but a dream


Oh, my... She sure keeps me on my toes! You never know what's going to come out of that little mouth! My lubs her!


No comments: