Saturday, May 1, 2010

There's A First Time For Everything...


And today it was the ice cream man!

The kids and I were working in the garage when they heard the ice cream truck coming up the street. They hear the ice cream truck often and know what the truck is, but they've never gotten ice cream from him. I don't know what made me do it today, but I quickly opened the garage door and told Big A to run upstairs and get their piggy banks. They couldn't believe what I was saying... They were SO surprised and excited!

Big A picked an ice cream sandwich and Little A picked a Dora Popsicle (which, for the record, she didn't eat... It was NASTY!). They both kept telling me how nice I was and how it was the nicest thing I've ever done. If buying ice cream from the ice cream truck is the nicest thing I've ever done... LOL

They were super excited to tell daddy about it when he got home from work! I think they are still in disbelief!

No comments: