Friday, May 28, 2010

Family Night

B had suggested that he and the kids come have lunch with me today but Fridays are sometimes kind of crazy, especially today. I suggested that they come meet me when I got off work at five, so they did. It was fun! The sun was shining, it was a warm evening, and we enjoyed family time together.

We started by having appetizers at one of
Guy Fieri's restaurants and followed that up with a walk through downtown and a trip to the candy store. After that we drove around the neighborhoods and B showed the kids his old stomping grounds before returning to pick up our other car and heading home.

It was a great Friday evening with my great family!

This is what Little A looked like by the time we returned to get our other car. She OBVIOUSLY wasn't enoying that ring pop! Can you see it on her hands, face, pants, hair, etc? YUM!


No comments: