Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy Couple of Days Weeks


It's been a crazy couple of weeks! *SIGH* If I've seemed distant lately, that's why... Between endless evening meetings, plumbing problems, preparing for VBS, girls' weekend last weekend, and starting my new four tens (4 days per week, ten hours per day) schedule this week which means working a 48 hour week (our pay periods run Tuesday-Monday), I'm beat!

My new schedule is going to take a little getting used to in terms of preparing dinners in advance, resigning myself to the fact that bedtime is no longer 7pm in our house, and getting over the guilt of not having as much time to spend with the kids on a daily basis. The GREAT part about it, though, is that I'll have EVERY MONDAY OFF! I will be able to take the kids to school, pick them up, work in classrooms, go on field trips, etc. I can't wait!

I'll definitely be calling on Molly more to get the kids bathed before I get home, to pop a casserole in the oven, etc., but I know Molly, and I know she'll always do it willingly and with a smile! Thanks, Molly! I know I couldn't do it without you!

So... While I will TRY my hardest to keep up on my blog daily, please forgive me if I slip. I might be too tired, or I might just be out enjoying a Monday with my kids!


No comments: