Thursday, May 27, 2010

LL Cool A

Ummm... Is my son flashing gang signs at me???

Me - "Big A, what are you doing with your hands? Who taught you that?"

Big A - "Oh! That means Rock and Roll! I saw it on the
move that bus show. Remember the one with the rock and roll family? The little girl did it so it means rock and roll."

Of course all this took place after my five year old was rapping in the backseat...


Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Got my glasses- I'm out the door - I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

Thanks, Daddy! My kids have been given specific instructions to say, "We're not allowed to listen to this."

But... In all fairness... He DOES make a pretty cute rock star!


No comments: