Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm Impressed... Another Letter Day Sharing Story

Remember this post about B week sharing? Well this week is V week. Last night Big A and I were talking about what to bring for letter sharing day and he decided to bring his Volkswagen Van.

Tonight I was reminding him to put his van downstairs on the counter so that he would remember it. He brought two other cars into the bathroom where I was cutting fingernails and said, "I'm going to bring these cars for C week." After a minute he said, "But I think we already had C week. I wish I would have brought these cars."

Me - "Yes, I think you DID already have C week. I wonder what you brought..."

Big A - "I don't remember. I wish I would have brought these cars."

Me - "Yeah, I know. That would have been a good thing to bring."

Big A (as the light bulb went off in his head (and NEVER even dawned on me)...) - "MOMMY! I CAN bring these for V week. They're VEHICLES!"

Me - "WOW! GREAT IDEA! You are SO SMART! That was REALLY good, Big A! I'm so proud of you!"

DANG! That boy never ceases to amaze me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't we always amazed at how their minds work and how much they know. Keep up the good work.

AA