Sunday, January 3, 2010

Read At Your Own Risk... Not Very PC


*I'll warn you again, read at your own risk!*

A few years back after a long trip to LA, I stepped out of the car and was greeted in the driveway by my aunt who handed me a piece of paper and said, "Read this out loud."

Now... Read this out loud, but only if you're in a room with no kids.

Written on the paper was, "I AM SO WE TODD DID. I AM SOFA KING WE TODD DID."

Get it?

So there have been a couple of long standing jokes in our family and amongst friends... One is "Todd", and the other is "Sofa King".

The other day while driving to LA, my mom was texting back and forth with my aunt (same family, different aunt) and the conversation got a little confusing. I told my mom to respond with, "We are sofa king confused," and I over emphasized SOFA and KING so as not to be mistaken by the company in the truck as having used other words. As SOON as the words left my mouth, Big A started in a little sing song of, "SOFA KING CONFUSED! SOFA KING CONFUSED!"

GREAT! What have I done??? I had to bury my head in my sweatshirt because I was laughing so hard. YIKES!


3 comments:

Bek said...

Now THAT is funny! When I first heard that I spent an hour on You Tube watching other people's videos of pulling the prank. Never gets old...still makes me giggle. Go try it. :)

Anonymous said...

can I have budder on my toes? :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe - look what you started!
TH