Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tribute (?) To A Good Friend...


My friend, Roisin, used to sing me this RANDOM song to cheer me up. For some reason the song popped into my head yesterday and I started singing it to the kids. They thought it was HILARIOUS!

So Roisin, this is for you...

Hold a chicken in the air
Stick a deck chair in your nose
Fly a jumbo jet
And bury all your clothes
Paint your left knee green
Stick salami in your ear
Dance around the room
And pretend your name is Keith!

It's good to have friends who can make you laugh!

Thanks, Roisin! You're a great friend!!


1 comment:

Roisin LeRoy said...

And don't we all feel a bit happier now? I know I can't wipe the smile off my face!

The song seems so much more strange now to read the words..never seemed as weird when I sung it..but to see it in writing is so off the wall!
Love you to!
Roisin