Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mini Me

You know that whole little bit about little minds being like sponges? Absorbing EVERYTHING they see and hear? I'm starting to hear what I sound like and it's scary sometimes!

I have a Mini Me... YIKES!




Big A to Little A about touching his Lego creations...

"How many times do I have to tell you not to break my Legos? Ten? Eighty? Six thousand?"

And then a little while later...

"That's IT! You're DONE touching my Legos!"



Big A when something wasn't working right for him...
"Oh! For crying in a bucket!"




Hmmm.... If I could just be positive and upbeat 100% of the time so that's all I heard out of my Mini Me....

If anyone has any suggestions for how to accomplish that, PLEASE send them my way! For the time being I'll just keep plugging along trying to do the best I can and being the best mom I know how to be. As long as I keep seeing the completely loving and affectionate side of my Mini Me as well, I'm good!


No comments: