Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cupid Was Here!


Last night, while we were nestled in our beds, Cupid visited us!

He left a trail of hearts and Hershey kisses from the kids' room...
Down the hall... And right to...

THEIR VALENTINES!!

I expected them to start eating chocolate as soon as they opened their eyes, but to my surprise, neither of them did. Nor did they run right to the presents.
Little A woke up first and in typical Little A fashion, came in with her blankie, sat down against the pile of pillows next to my side of the bed, and played iPod. Big A came in about 20 minutes later and said, "Mommy, who put all of those hearts and chocolates on our floor?"
I pretended I had no idea what he was talking about and made him show me all of the stuff. He was excited, but still nobody ate any chocolates and it wasn't until after ALL of that, that the decided to open their presents.





Oh! And THEN they had some chocolates...

Before breakfast! Who wouldn't smile about THAT??

As I was putting the kids to bed tonight, Big A said this was his "BEST VALENTINE'S DAY EVER!" When I asked why, he said, "Because we got to go to church today!" I guess Big A's TRUE Valentine is God. Way to go, Big A! I love your faith!
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!


No comments: