Monday, November 15, 2010

I Need A Vacation From My Life...

*SIGH* I'm tired... Sick and tired... And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...

Yes, I need a vacation... A trip to a place where there is no vomit, no coughing, no sneezing, no runny noses, no crusty eyes, no bright red, itchy rashes, nothing... Just warm air, a tropical beach and a drink in my hand... Ah, yes... I can already feel myself relaxing...

And then... SNAP! It's back to reality.

Back to a place where B has slept downstairs for the past three nights because he's so sick... Back to a place where Little A pees every 10 minutes and has a distinct slap cheek rash on her face and body.... Back to a place where I'm teetering on the edge of being taken down by a stomach bug...

Ah, yes... That is my reality... And although I'd like that vacation very much, once I was there I'd want to be home with my kids.

So... Now that I've vented and am feeling just the SLIGHTEST BIT better, I'll go back to disinfecting my house with Clorox wipes, washing my eczema ridden hands continuously and rubbing cortisone on my girl.

Until next time...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. . sorry everyone is sick. Hope they feel better soon. Love, TMH (you know, that friend that you never see)