Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Cards

It's THAT time again... Can you believe it?

Yep! It's time to start thinking about Christmas cards. When we first started sending cards I think we sent about 30. Now our list is over 100. That being said, I'm always looking for a good deal on great cards! I've tried Walgreens and Walmart and I'm always satisfied. It's SUPER easy and you can pick them up within an hour. However... Sending so many cards gets expensive!


I ran across a Shutterfly promotion where bloggers can get 50 free cards so I signed up! That's almost half my cards for FREE! On top of that, they are having a 20% off sale on cards, and free shipping on orders over $30. Not bad! And because I'm ahead of the game this year, I can afford to spend that extra time with Shutterfly! I can also get calendars, photo books, wall art... You name it, the possiblilities are endless! Talk about one stop, Christmas shopping!

And the selection??? ONE HUNDREDD EIGHTY EIGHT CARDS I CAN CHOOSE FROM! WOW! I haven't made any decisions yet, but here are a few I like...


Now to select my pictures.... Guess I'd better get busy!

Watch for yours in the mail soon!

(Are you a blogger? Do you want 50 free cards from Shutterfly? Sign up HERE!)



No comments: