Saturday, November 6, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls....

Today was pretty much about GIRLS! I spent the morning cleaning up the house and taking care of a sick boy while B was away taking his CSET. As soon as he got home to take over care of the sick boy, Little A and I went out for a Grandma/Mommy/Little A day. We had shopping and shower prep to take care of for a baby shower we are doing Monday night for my friend, Jamie.


Our day started with lunch at In-N-Out followed by an afternoon of TARGET! Is there any better way to spend a Saturday than with my two favorite girls at my favorite store??

After Target we ran by Safeway then home so Grandma could deliver gifts to the sick boy (yes, my kids are spoiled) and I could whip up my appetizer to take to Tracie's appetizer party. She thought appetizers would be a good change of pace after doing cookie exchanges the past couple of years and she was right!

There were nine or ten ladies a pitcher of sangria, a table full of appetizers and TONS of laughing! I wonder what we'll do NEXT time!?!? Skittles vodka, anyone?


No comments: