Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Motorcycles And Policemen And Ghosts, Oh My!


Big A, on motorcycles....

Big A - "I once saw a motorcycle with one of those little car thingies on the side."

Me - "Oh yeah? What's that little car thingy called?"

Big A - "A sidecycle."

_______________________________
I got pulled over today....

FIRST. TIME. EVER.

And you know what?

I deserved it.

Yes, I admit it.

I made a left turn coming out of a driveway that I knew was a right turn only.

I lied to the cop.

I played stupid.

Not just a little bit, but a LOT.

And it worked.

I got a warning.

WELL PLAYED!

_______________________________

We got ghosted tonight. The kids LOVE ghosting but even more they love getting ghosted.


I'd like to apologize to the people who ghosted us (and anyone else who happens upon our house in the dark) for the lack of light. The switch is bad and the new switch is collecting dust on the 2nd step.

Thank you, friends who ghosted us! We all love the goodies!



No comments: