Thursday, October 14, 2010

I HEART eBay!


Have any of you tried shopping for little girls' dresses in size five lately? They are UGLY, and SOOO not appropriate for my almost four year old! What's a mom to do? Where's a girl to turn?

My new best friend, eBay, of course! I'm in love and I think I'm becoming addicted! Do they have a 12-step program for that? Sign me up! When I shop on eBay it doesn't seem like I'm spending much because it's $10 here, $6 there... But it can add up quickly, I'm sure!

This week we received this great red dress for Christmas...

This cute blue and white check one with the bunny for Easter...

And this great green corduroy one with pink flowers for fall... GYMBOREE I might add!

And I have two more on the way! I can't wait!

I can't waste time blogging, I'm off to find more bargains... See you on eBay!


1 comment:

Bek said...

Now you need eSnipe. :)