Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Return Of The Mini Me

Remember this post about how eye opening it is when you hear your children using phrases that you use???

Today while my children played like perfect angels as they usually do, one thing led to another and eventually Little A got upset that Big A was not doing EXACTLY what she wanted him to do. She finally turned to him and asked, "BIG A! Do you HEAR the words that are coming out of my mouth???"


__________________________
A little while later, while shopping in Walgreens, Big A and I were trying to get Little A to join us on a different aisle but she was too busy playing with squishy balls. I finally resorted to the old, "1.... 2...."

She didn't like that and said, "I'M COMING!" When she caught up to us she said to me, "CHILL! I said I was coming!"

WHOA! Now how do I tell her not to talk to me like that when I tell them to chill? Hmmm....

Dang! This parenting stuff gets tough sometimes!

No comments: