Saturday, July 17, 2010

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out (And Stuff...)


Today is the last day for Big A to get fitted for his tux before I have to pay a late fee... Guess it doesn't take much to figure out what WE'RE doing today, huh? We're headed to the Men's Warehouse for a tux fitting. Who knew a tux for a five year old would be so expensive!

But really, that's not the point of my story. The point is that last night, as I was tucking the kids in, I was reminding Little A that we had to go get fitted for his tux. He sighed and said, "I know." Then he asked, "Mommy, what's a tux?"

Geez! It never even crossed my mind that he wouldn't know what a tux was! So I said, "Well... It's a nice shirt, a jacket, nice pants and fancy shoes."

Big A - *With Frustration* "AWWWW!"

Me - "What's wrong???"

Big A - "I don't want to look handsome, Mommy! I want to look old and dirty like Grandpa!"

______________________________________
Remember the big day the kids had yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa?? They sent me this picture of Big A. Does he remind you of anyone? I mean really... If you read the title of the post, you just MIGHT figure it out, but....
Anyone?
Anyone?

No comments: