Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kidisms

What do this....

And this....
Have in common?

Little A LOVES to sing. The other day she was sitting in the back seat singing, "All the cigarettes, all the cigarettes, all the cigarettes, all the cigarettes...."

When I questioned where on EARTH they'd learned a song like that, Big A informed me that it was from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel and that "the girls" sang it. I assured them that there had NOT been any songs in Alvin that talked about all the cigarettes!

Thank goodness B was with me. He listens to different music than I do, and a much greater variety, and he figured out that the song must have been "All the Single Ladies", by Beyonce.

I have looked at the Alvin Soundtrack, and sure enough he is correct. WHEW! Mystery solved!

_______________________________

While touching up the glittery blue polish on Little A's fingers and toes, she asked if I could use red and white too, like a "miracle flag".

_______________________________

While headed through the Starbucks drive-thru last week, Big A requested that we order Grandma an "Iced Fashion Tea, because Grandma LOVES Fashion Tea!"

(Starbucks Iced Passion Tea)




No comments: