Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mom And Dad!

(Okay... I'll apologize in advance for the picture but I think it's one of the ONLY pictures I have of the two three of you without any grandkids, kids, etc. Really, I have NO idea who that woman is in the background but I distinctly remember that she was very odd!)

On with my point...

24 years ago today, my mom and dad were married.

I remember the day pretty clearly, and I know I was unhappy. I didn't look at the event as gaining a dad, but rater as losing my mom. She and I had been on our own for a few years, and she was my everything. I was so afraid that this man coming into our lives would somehow take that away from me.

SOOOO not what happened! I am extremely lucky to have gained an awesome dad and my relationship with my mom only grew stronger.

I am so lucky to have two parents who love me unconditionally, who support me through good times and bad and who are there for me always.

I love you SO much, Mom and Dad!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Belinda Susan (how's that for disguising your name????). The feeling is absoutely mutual. I love you so much! "o~o" is as close I can type it!! XOMgm