Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time To Get Your Groupon!

Have you heard of Groupon??? Groupon is a company that negotiates discounts (usually 50%-90% off) with local businesses (ALL OVER) and then turns around and offers them to YOU! They send out daily emails and/or Facebook updates with a deal of the day and you can either purchase it or ignore it.

I've purchased from them twice so far and intend to continue doing so. It's SOOO easy and the deals are great! So far I've gotten 3 Red Box rentals for $1 and 2 tickets to the Bay Area Discovery Museum for $8 (actually $3, because the first time I purchased them they sent me a $5 gift certificate to get me to use them again)! I've seen lots of deals I'd like to take advantage of (60% off Mel's Diner in SF, 50% off the Joshua Grindle Inn in Mendocino, etc.) but I think I could easily get myself into trouble purchasing so many of them! Ooops!

Like I said, the send a daily deal for your location via email or Facebook and it's up to you from there. You can either decide to purchase it, or simply delete/ignore it. If you decide to purchase the deal, you simply go online and pay (there's also a Groupon app!) and then print your voucher. If you have the app, you don't even have to print the voucher... It's just there for you! SO. STINKIN'. EASY.

Don't believe me? Try Groupon for yourself!

See... I even gave you the link! Go ahead... Try it! You can thank me later!

No comments: