Sunday, January 16, 2011

Renovation...

So what do you think of the new look? Yes, I finally changed it up.

ShabbyBlogs.com, one of the sites that I use for backgrounds and banners, was making changes to their coding and asked that everyone replace the background code by January 31. (For those of you who aren't bloggers, this won't mean much...) I figured rather than grab the new code, I'd go with a whole new look! I like it... I usually like more color, but this is nice.

The biggest problem I have when I'm looking at new designs is that I find a background I like but can't find a matching banner or I find a banner I like but not a matching background. Oh well! Unless I want to pay someone to design my blog, I have to stick with what generous people are offering for free!


No comments: