Saturday, January 22, 2011

Children's Youth Group Afternoon At The Movies


Today was our January Youth Group event, "An Afternoon at the Movies". You see, I have to plan these events more than a month in advance so that I can get them into the newsletter and on December 15th, when I had to plan January's event, I was in the height of the holiday madness and all I could think about was wanting to relax.

Sooo.... That's exactly what we did! The kids brought their blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals, we popped up some popcorn, tossed in some M&Ms, threw in a movie, and kicked back! The adults worked, slept, chatted and played iPhone games. It was great!

Looks like the kids had a blast! Dads? Not so much... Or... Maybe that's their, "I'm having SO much fun," look!
Another successful event, I'd say!
Until next month....

No comments: