Saturday, January 15, 2011

Birthday Bash



Today Little A had her gymnastics party. Now I'm not normally the type of person who pays someone else to throw a birthday party for my kids (Although let me tell you, this was MUCH easier!!!) but I bid on a gift certificate at a silent auction and got a GREAT deal on this party.


It was AWESOME! We showed up to an already decorated party area with a cake, juice boxes, snacks and paper goods, and two fine young men did the rest.


They started by warming up...




I love how these two girls are concentrating so hard... Check out their tongues hanging out!

After warm-ups the kids went to an area where they could hang on the rings and land in a foam pit, bounce on a small trampoline, hang from bars, fly through the air with ropes and a trampoline and do tricks on a L O N G trampoline...

Next we headed to the B I G foam pit where the kids ran and jumped and swung from ropes and jumped... I was having so much fun watching, that I barely got any pictures!


And finally.... THE ZIP LINE! This is the first party I've been to where every child tried the it!

2 years old and no fear! (Well... There WAS fear, but only from his grandma and grandpa!)

And then it was time to head to the party area...

At Little A's request Molly made her another perfect Hello Kitty cake... Thanks, Molly!

Cake, presents, a group photo and we were done...

All we had to do for clean up was toss everything in the garbage can... TOO EASY!!!


Thank you, Rohnert Park Gymnastics, for making Little A's party so fun!


No comments: