Saturday, January 29, 2011

Grammy's Birthday


Oh my goodness... WE. ARE. AWFUL.

When I say awful, I mean REALLY, REALLY AWFUL!

You won't believe this, but we forgot Grammy's birthday. YEP! COMPLETELY FORGOT IT! Her birthday was last Saturday and I realized it on Monday... MONDAY!! Can you believe it? (See... One more example of the fact that I'm not as organized and together as you all seem to think I am!)

When I realized this tragedy on Monday, we called her right away. I felt horrible! The kids left her messages but we never heard back from her. (Turns out they were out of town!) When we finally heard from them we invited them to come for dinner Friday night. Soo...

Last night we celebrated Grammy's birthday. The kids had a blast playing with Grammy and Papa and I think Grammy enjoyed her belated celebration! *WHEW!*



Happy birthday, Grammy! We love you VERY much! Please know that our forgetfulness is absolutely NO reflection on how we feel about you!

No comments: