Monday, January 31, 2011

The Return of Blogging for Books


About a year ago I joined a program called Blogging For Books. I reviewed two or three books through the program (Ahem... I still have a book belonging to a certain someone sitting here on my kitchen counter... You know who you are!) and then the program shut down for a reorganization. I was bummed!

A few months after the program shut-down, I saw on Facebook that the revamping was done and that it was returning. I had signed up for the new program, but I started seeing posts saying that the program was up and running, and I hadn't heard anything about it.

I finally went to their website and re-signed-up for the new program. Guess what? We're back in business! My first review book is on it's way and I'm so excited! Stay tuned for book reviews and maybe some giveaways!


No comments: