Monday, March 29, 2010

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way


It's that time of year... Time to break out the vinegar and those little dye tablets, cover everything in sight with plastic and go to work... Yep! Coloring Easter eggs! What better way to spend a rainy Monday evening?

When we told Little A we were going to color Easter eggs, she just looked at us with a blank stare. I realized that she hadn't colored eggs before... She LOVED it!

I have NO idea what this face is all about... Big A was into 'silly face' pictures tonight.

Molly came over to join in the fun!

I LOVE my Fiestaware! And look... A cup to match every dye tablet! I'm sure glad I've collected so many colors!

It's amazing what you can create with color crayons and Easter egg dye. That clear wax crayon that comes in the kits doesn't even begin to compare to real color crayons! It was cool, you should try it!

Looks like everyone had a good time!


No comments: