Friday, December 31, 2010

New year's Eve... And I'm A Slacker Mom


New Year's Eve... REALLY!?!? Where did the last 364 days go??? I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2011. But enough about that, let's celebrate!


Tonight we went to a little celebration at our friends' house... Great food + great beer (just ask B) + great friendship = great fun! Oh... And maybe one slightly drunk husband but he's good 363 days out of the year, so having a little fun now and then is good for him.


The kids ran and screamed up and down the hall while the adults visited. It was a little hectic and crazy and loud and we decided to cheat just a bit and celebrate the new year with the East Coast ball drop, rather than waiting until midnight. The kids were none the wiser and enjoyed shooting each other with silly string and making as much noise as they possibly could and they were still in bed by a somewhat decent hour!

Thanks, Schmitts! We had an AWESOME time!
Okay... And for the slacker mom part... In two days my little girl will be 4 years old, and I have nothing planned for her. I JUST sent an invitation tonight for a small gathering so that I can buy myself time until her gymnastics party that I still haven't booked. I SUCK!


No comments: