Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas - Take 1



Tonight we celebrated Christmas with B's parents and his brother and sister-in-law. Usually we get together to celebrate the Saturday AFTER Christmas, but since that Saturday was New Year's Day, his parents decided it would be better to celebrate a week early.

This is horrible, and VERY unlike me, but I didn't take a single picture! Come to think of it, I'm not even sure I brought the camera! Horrible, right!?!?

We spent the evening catching up with B's brother and sister-in-law (whom we typically see only once a year at Christmastime) and enjoying great food and and present opening. I'd say that the highlight of the evening for the kids, was probably when Papa brought out their new pillow pets! Way to go, Grammy and Papa! SUCCESS! We came home with a trunk FULL of presents... An ice cream maker, gift cards, Legos, Bitty Baby clothes, new jackets, a cook book, a new drink container (it has Sangria written ALL over it!), jammies, slippers, a book about animals, etc., etc., etc.! Thank you, Grammy and Papa and Uncle Darryl and Auntie Sue!

I can't believe we have to do this four more times! WHERE am I going to put everything?!?! We have two more Christmases this weekend then Christmas day and one more Christmas after Christmas when Grandma and Grandpa return from Los Angeles. Maybe Santa will bring me some storage space!



No comments: