Monday, June 14, 2010

Steppin' Out With My Baby...


Little A has been in a ballet/tap class since January. Last weekend was their spring show, "Dream". Although I wasn't crazy about the first picture I saw of the outfits, seeing all nine girls together changed my mind. They were ADORABLE!

Little A's class did a tap dance to Steppin' Out With My Baby... TOO CUTE!

The week before the show they had picture day. Her class was all together and in uniform. I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out.
The girls standing are Little A's class and their teacher, Tina. The little girl in front is Little A's friend, Sam, who is in the Saturday class. The Wednesday and Saturday classes were combined for the show.

And without further ado....


Little A after the show with her FOUR bouquets

Little A with her friends Kendall and Kylie

Little A with the Saturday teacher, Miss Kacie

With the Wednesday teacher, Miss Tina

I'm not sure what next semester will bring or where it will take us for dancing, but our first experience was a good one. Thanks, Miss Kacie and Miss Tina! We love you!



No comments: