Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random Stuff

Happy Sunday! I was PLANNING to post the pictures from Little A's dance recital today, but I'm working on uploading the video so you'll all have to wait. Trust me, they're CUTE!

In the meantime I'll just share a couple of other random things with you.

Let's hear a shout out to my niece, Tessa, who graduated from high school yesterday. Congrats, Tess! We're proud of you. Now on to bigger and better, huh? Tessa plans to start beauty school in August and become famous! You go, girl!



For Mother's Day I got a book about how to turn ordinary cupcakes into this...

Isn't that awesome!?!? Unfortunately, I can take absolutely NO credit (other than lending Molly this book, What's New, Cupcake.) Molly made this awesome treat for a friend's 21st birthday. I'm sure he'll love it! Great work, Molly!

It was a SUPER busy weekend... We attended Big A's end of the year picnic at the park on Friday morning, Little A got her 2nd ear infection since her new tubes and we took our first trip to Kaiser, we spent tons of time at dance between the dressed rehearsal and recital, and we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with long, lost friends yesterday morning and dinner with Molly and both sets of parents/grandparents last nigh. I was definitely ready for a nap today!

And now... I think I'll go to bed.

Goodnight!


No comments: