Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Three SonsDads (and ONE Husband)


On this Father's Day, I'd like to take a minute to thank the men in my life...

Jim - My Father - The man who was there when I was born; The one who loves me very much but for a long time wasn't around as much as I needed him to be. He has a role in our lives now and loves being around the kids. Thank you, Dad, for being a part of our lives. I'm glad you're back.

John - My Dad - The man who came into my life when I was nine and jumped in with both feet being my 'DAD'; The one who supports me through ups and downs, good times and bad; The one who encourages me, pushes me, accompanies me and assists me; The one who loves me unconditionally and shows it constantly. Thank you, Dad, for being my dad... For stepping up when you didn't have to, for loving me as a daughter and for being you.

Burke - My Father-In-Law - The man who made my husband who he is; The one who welcomed me into his family with open and loving arms and accepts me as a daughter. I love you and appreciate you so much. Thank you, Burke, for being like a dad to me, for all that you do and all that you are.

B - My loving Husband and Friend - The man who loves and cares for our children and me; The man who would do anything in the world for us. THANK YOU! I love you forever and a day.

Happy Father's Day to all of you, and THANK YOU for being a part of my life!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have 3 fathers, you might not be happy all of them at all times, but you know that they all do love you, and your family. Also you are lucky to have a man that does love you and your children.

Love you all Auntie A