Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G


This week we've been listening to the new VBS CD in whenever we're in the car. The kids are LOVING the music, and loving the fact that they'll know all of the songs before VBS begins (I'll let you borrow it, for a price.... *WINK WINK*)

One of the songs on the CD is called Amazing, and during the song they repeatedly sing A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It only took Big A one time listening to this song and he's running all over singing that line over and over and over.

He was so excited to go to school and spell amazing for his teacher. Tonight when Molly was leaving I said to him, "Big A, tell Molly how you spell amazing."

He shouted out the front door, "A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! AMAZING! That's YOU!"

It was SOOO sweet! See, I TOLD you they love her!

And as a side not, he's 100% correct! She IS AMAZING!


No comments: