Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I Am Thankful...


Okay... In reality I am thankful EVERY day (I know I am, but sometimes I get so caught up in the moment that I don't realize it) but today I am especially thankful.

Today I am thankful for...

* My family, both immediate and extended. I have a wonderful husband and the two greatest kids in the world. We also have our parents and tons of extended family that we enjoy spending time with as often as we can.

* My faith and the major role it plays in my life and in shaping who I am and who I am yet to become.

* My friends. Neither B or myself remained close to many of the friends we had growing up but since having children, we have created a whole new circle of friends and we love each and every one of them.

* Good health. The kids underwent successful surgeries this past summer that really made a difference in the number of ear infections and colds they've had, mom's knee replacement surgery was successful and she's well on her way to being fully recovered, and we are overall just healthy.

* My job. Although like most I have my share of day to day struggles and frustrations at work, at least I have a job.

* A roof over our heads and food on the table. We may have a small house, but it's bursting at the seams with love!

See! I told you I had a great deal to be thankful for! What are YOU thankful for?



1 comment:

Bek said...

I'm thankful for you and your friendship! :)