Monday, November 23, 2009

I Love Playdates!

Playdates... Are they really for the kids, or are they for the moms???

Every Monday when I pick the kids up one of the first things they ask me is, "Who's coming over to play today?" Many Mondays we do not have playdates, but the last three Mondays we have and it's been great!

Today we had a playdate with one of Little A's friends. The kids were SO excited when I told them they were having a playdate, and so was I! I think playdates are as much for moms as they are for kids. We get adult conversation while the kids wreak havoc on the house play quietly in the other room!

One of my friends and I have agreed that we need to set a standing date for once a month dinners/playdates. Who else wants to join me?? Anyone up for a playdate?? Have your people call my people, we'll set something up!


1 comment:

Bek said...

I do! :) I think a standing 'date' is the only way to make it happen. Can we come play too? :)