Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tea For Two One Hundred

Today I had the honor of attending the Kindergarten Mother's Day Tea at Big A's school. The kindergartners sang a couple of songs (I MAY have had tears in my eyes but if you ask I'll tell you it was allergies...) and then presented their mothers with paper fans they'd made (which I immediately broke... BOO! Nothing a little tape won't fix!).

They were so cute, and SO quiet and well behaved as they walked out in a single file line and stood before us. I lucked out in that Big A was standing directly in front of me. I guess that's what you get for arriving two minutes late and having to sit in the sun! WELL WORTH IT!



Big A's teacher came around and took pictures of each mother/child pair. I had her take one with my camera, too. It was so cute when she told us she wanted our picture. Big A immediately stood up next to me and put his arm around me. I LOVE THAT BOY!!



It was a beautiful afternoon enjoying my kindergarten boy who all too soon will be heading off to college... I need to savor these moments while I can!



No comments: