Monday, May 16, 2011

I HEART KOHL'S!

You may or may not know that I'm a HUGE FAN of Kohl's! I'd say that 75% of the clothes in my kids' closet have come from Kohl's (and if they're not from Kohl's, they're probably from Target). I'm an even bigger fan when I have a 30% off coupon, but I'll shop at Kohl's any time!

In fact, just yesterday I was there getting jeans and unders for Little A. She's sprouted up in the last few weeks and is outgrowing all of her fall/winter clothes. I'd already done my spring/summer shopping and those clothes fit her but I hadn't purchased any more pants because I was counting on our weather warming up.... HA! If the rain and hail storms we had off and on yesterday are any indication of our weather patterns, we'd better continue working on our ark.

Anyhow, Kohl's has just about everything! They have clothes, shoes, jewelry, toys, small appliances, stuff for the home, gifts, etc. They have all kinds of styles and colors and varieties... It's just a great store!

I'd like to thank Kohl's for advertising to all types of people, as well. Apparently they're up on the times and know the 'in' style for boys! Even their mannequins are up with the times!



Thank you, Kohl's! I can always count on you!


No comments: