Sunday, May 22, 2011

Always Good For A Laugh

I know, I know... I've posted these before. But I have to tell you... They never cease to make me laugh because they're just so me! After all, I may be the one who went into a local restaurant and upon seeing the GIANT animal pelt on the wall pointed to it and asked, "Is that a beaver?" I may have ordered a Big Mac at Cinnabon once, too. And finally, I MAY know something about people running past the gym on the main drag in a neighboring town waving their arms in the air yelling, "THE BEES! THE BEES!"

So, without further ado, here are a few ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity...

1. In the memo field of all of your checks write, "For Marijuana"

2. Order diet water whenever you go out to eat and do it with a completely serious face.

3. Specify that your drive-thru order is to go.

4. Sing along at the opera.

5. Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can't attend their party because you have a headache.

6. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"

7. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go." (Okay, so MAYBE this one isn't funny, nor would it help with your level of insanity... Unless your kids are in high school or something...)

And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...

8. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy then go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.

What crazy things have YOU done?


No comments: