Monday, June 29, 2009

What Did You Say?


This week B and I are teaching vacation bible school at our church. B is a group leader for six 1st graders and I am directing the preschool and kindergarten program. I have 48 kids, 6 teenagers and 4 adults. It's crazy chaos in my room, but it's a lot of fun! Just about the time everyone figures out what they're doing when and where, VBS will be over! Oh well... At least the kids are having fun! (Oh... And even though I'm so tired I'm about to fall over, so are we!)

Anyhow, we've been making the As listen to the VBS CD in the car so that they will know the songs already. One of the songs is talking about Jesus and the feeding of the 5,000. The song is sung by the little boy who is bringing food to share with the people and he sings, "One basket, two fish and, five loaves of barley bread."

The first time Big A heard that song he said, "Mommy, did he say five loaves of garlic bread?"

Oh how I love those moments! Kids are great!


1 comment:

Bek said...

You have to admit - GARLIC bread does sound yummier! lol That is too cute!