Wednesday, June 24, 2009

CT Scan Update

Of course being a mom who's child is having a CT Scan you're anxious to know the outcome, right? Yesterday while Big A was having the scan I was in the 'camera room' with the tech. I asked the him how soon they'd have results and boy was I surprised when he said they'd have them in 30-45 minutes! He told me that the radiologist across the hall would look at the scans and then send the notes to the doctor. He told me to call my doctor today.

I called the doctor this morning and his medical assistant answered immediately (no leaving a message, no nothing! MAN! This is TOO EASY!). I explained what I wanted and she said she'd give him a message and have him call me. It could not have been more than 20 minutes and I was on the phone with the doctor himself!

He said that there didn't appear to be any abnormalities(!!!) but that he did not yet have the 'official report' and that when he got it he'd run it by his 'got-to person' just to be sure. I asked that he contact me after that was all done and he assured me that although it would be quite awhile, he would do that.

THANKS, DR. Z! YOU ROCK!


No comments: