Saturday, June 6, 2009

Out Of The Mouth Of A Preschooler...

While walking through Target one day Little A and I were singing, "I love you, a bushel and a peck, a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck..."

Big A, in typical '4 1/2 year old change the words to everything' fashion started singing, "I love you, a bushel and a pecker..."

This was one of those times where you just keep your mouth shut and keep walking... YIKES!

_______________________


A few weeks ago after church, Big A was questioning why Grandpa doesn't take communion with us...

Big A - "How come Grandpa doesn't go up to the front with us?"

Me - "I don't know, Honey. That's a good question. You'll have to ask Grandpa."

Big A - "I think it's because he doesn't like that food!"
_______________________

For those of you who have never seen Milo and Otis, there is one scene (that I found out about WHILE watching Milo and Otis for the first time with the kids) in which Milo's 'girlfriend' cat is giving birth to kittens. As soon as I saw this I though, "Aw crap! I hope Big A paid not attention to that!" No such luck...

Big A - "EW, MOM! That just came out of her butt!"



No comments: