Monday, June 22, 2009

"Cause You're A Mommy..."

I just put the kids to bed. After tucking in Big A, I moved to Little A's bed. While snuggling her, Big A said to me, "Mommy, aren't you ever going to send Daddy to live in his own house?"

Thinking that this was QUITE odd (and hoping for some juicy story... LOL) I said, "Honey, why would I do that?"

Big A - "Because he does stuff wrong."

Me - "What do you mean?"

Big A - "Well he doesn't know how to do stuff that you do because you're a mommy."

Me - "Like what? What doesn't he know how to do?"

Big A - "Well he doesn't do the laundry all the time." (This is COMPLETELY false! B does the majority of our laundry and I do all of the kids' laundry!)

Me - "Wouldn't you be sad if Daddy wasn't here?"

Big A - "Well we could go visit him."

Me - "But wouldn't you be sad if Daddy didn't live with us?"

Big A - "Well if he didn't give me water at his house I'd be sad."

Me - "We'd miss Daddy if he weren't here. Wouldn't you miss Daddy if he didn't live with us?"

Big A - "Yes, I'd miss him."

Me - "Okay. Let's keep him!"

Crazy kid!


No comments: