Monday, June 8, 2009

"MOMMY! I HAVE TO GO POTTY!"


Okay, SERIOUSLY!?!? My daughter has gone to the bathroom a million times today. Now I'm totally in favor of the potty trained, dry at night girl, but this is out of control!

My friend watched Little A today while B drove on Big A's field trip. About halfway through Little A's stay my friend emailed to comment on how much Little A goes to the bathroom. I was a little surprised as Little A has been going MUCH less frequently lately but we chalked it up to the fact that she was with a friend who is also just about potty trained and they were playing off one another in the "I have to go potty..." game.

The thing is, this has gone on ALL day! We went back to the same friend's house after I got off work and in the 45 minutes we were there Little A went two more times. She went once at dinner and has gone 3 times in the hour we've been home and then she told me her "pee pee hurts..." So now she's got me thinking about a UTI... YIKES!... QUE PASA???

"MOMMY! MY TUMMY HURTS!"

UGH! Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Bek said...

You know...Anna did the same thing when we potty trained. Weird... Enough so that I took her in and they did a UA just to be sure (ummmm...good luck getting that sample LOL), and she was fine. It was getting the sample that was hard. :) So, be sure to make the appt for when YOU'RE at work. hahaha Sorry, Brian. ;)