Thursday, October 29, 2009

Say WHAT???


Two nights ago we were upstairs getting ready to go to Target. I walked into my room to get something and noticed that B had an increasingly large pile of dirty laundry on his side of the bed. I made some sort of grunt followed by an, "Oh, Daddy!"

Little A was also in the room and said, "That's not a good Daddy."

Big A, who was in the hall, yelled out, "DADDY IS CRAP!"

I immediately stifled my smile and laughter and finally was able to get out, "Big A, is that a word we use?"

Big A responded with, "No, Mommy. It's not."

"That's right, it's not nice and it's especially not nice to say about Daddy."

While I was still trying to stifle my laughter (you know the point where little grunts and puffs of air are escaping???) Little A asked, "Mommy, why are you crying?"

While the whole thing was very wrong, it sure was funny!


No comments: