Friday, October 16, 2009

I Love You Infinity Times Infinity


Yesterday I asked the kids, "Do you know how much I love you?" Of course they both agreed that they DO know how much i love them so I continued with, "How do you know?"

Big A said, "Because you tell us that EVERY day!"

I asked them if they wanted me to stop telling them (which I'd NEVER do, but just wanted to see what they'd say...) to which they both replied, "NO WAY!"

Big A said, "We'd be SO sad if you didn't tell us, Mommy!"

I agreed to keep telling them lots of times every day and then told them that I'd never get tired of hearing them tell me that they love me either. Of course they both said, "I love you, Mommy!"

But Big A went on to say, "I love you infinity times more than you love me! I love you infinity times infinity!"

"WOW! That's a LOT of love," I told him.

But really... What's not to love about this...

I love YOU infinity times infinity, Big A and Little A!



No comments: