Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Look, Big A, I Have A Baby In My Tummy!"



Remember that trip I took to Fresno last week? The second night there, the kids were playing on their bed, I was balancing the checkbook on the other bed, and B had escaped for some much needed alone time as he'd spent the day cooped up with two kids in a hotel room.

I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on until I heard, "Look, Big A! I have a baby in my tummy!" I looked up just in time to see a small ball the size of a lemon roll out of Little A's shirt.

Without hesitation she scooped up the ball and put it back under her shirt. This time she turned to me and said, "Look, Mommy! I have a baby in my tummy!" With that I grabbed the camera...

And there's Little A sporting her little 'baby bump'. Crazy kid! I have NO idea where she got that. It's certainly nothing Big A ever did... Must be a female intuition thing... YIKES!


No comments: