Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Proud Mommy Moment

Picture this... It's Friday night and I'm cleaning out Big A's school folder. I sort through the math fact drills, the language arts papers and the math pages. I separate out the decodable books and the various other worksheets and what do I find? AN AWARD!

Every Friday at Big A's school they have an assembly. At the assembly they do the flag salute, sing a patriotic song, and then pass out Character Awards. Each month the focus is on a different character trait, and the January trait was Compassion. Anyone who knows Big A knows that he is one of THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE you will ever meet! (He might be a pill sometimes, but when the chips are down, Big A is your guy!)

After I found the Character Award, I found a paper telling me that Big A was chosen to be Star Student this week! This involves a special poster, special sharing, lots of talk about Big A, etc. Big A, this is your week to shine!

Congrats, Buddy!! I'm SO proud of you!




No comments: