Thursday, February 9, 2012

Full Moon Phone Calls

At my job we get some pretty strange phone calls, but a full moon definitely brings out the best in people! Here's a few samples from the wackos we helped yesterday...

"I have a man here who wants to bring his miniature horse into my restaurant. He says it's a service animal." Really? A service horse? Guess what... It's PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE (Read it right here!)! Who woulda thunk it?

"I'm looking for you to enlighten me... What do they spray on fruits and vegetables these days to keep them fresh and crisp? Even the old ones are fresh and crisp!"

"The military is spraying aerosol on us! Go outside and look at the sky! You see those strips in the sky??" (Yes, I see the strips... Clearly an airplane just flew by... And your point is?)

"I want to make a complaint. The other morning I was sitting in the bar and there were cock-a-roaches running around and there were rats and the carpet was dirty. And are bars required to have wheel chair express?" Um... First of all, any conversation that starts with "The other MORNING I was sitting in the BAR..."

I wonder what tomorrow will bring...


No comments: