Sunday, February 12, 2012

Girls' Night Out!

Last night, for the first time in a L O N G TIME, I went out for a MUCH NEEDED girl's night out. Grandma and Grandpa took the kids to a play in San Francisco and I met up with some friends.

We started the evening with dinner at Blu where we enjoyed good food and great conversation but had to leave after 3 hours because they were closing. THE NERVE! After Blu we walked across the courtyard to Powell's to stock up on junk food (Yes, we ARE mature!) before heading to Taps. Nothing says adult like gummy cola bottles, cinnamon bears and a raspberry ale, right?

None of us had ever been to Taps before but the husband of one of the girls had suggested we check it out. I'm not a big beer drinker, but I had absolutely no problem tagging along and being the designated driver. I must admit, it's kind of odd ordering water when surrounded by people drinking beer. Oh well!

We spent another two hours at Taps drinking beer, people watching, and just having fun. We talked a lot and laughed tons and it was wonderful! I can't wait to do it again!

Thanks, Ladies!



No comments: